The fall issue of Interweave Knits is out and the cover has a coat on it that I just had to have. It’s called the Clasica Coat (Ravelry Link) and I am knitting it with my Dulce de Leche handspun yarn. The chances are I will run out of yarn but I contacted the vendor for my fiber that I used and she said she gets that colorway in all the time and she will be in touch and I shouldn’t worry. I am not worried any longer. My yarn doesn’t match the gauge for the pattern. I have modified to meet my needs. I am very happy with what I have so far. The back and hood extension are both done. The measurements of my finished piece fit the large size. That’s what I am trying to do so things are going well. I cast on 10 stitches less than the smallest size written in the pattern and adjusted the pattern to fit this adjustment. All is going well and I can’t wait to finish it. I cast on 78 and decreased by 10 stitches where it says to decrease. When it said to increase to 32 for the hood extension, I followed those directions exactly as that was for the textured pattern and I couldn’t adjust that appropriately. The hood extension says to stop at 22 inches but when I finished one of the pattern repeats for the textured stitch I was at 21 so I stopped there. Here are is a picture of the back with the hood extension.